Through each of the SEA Prayer Consultations, the Holy Spirit has been faithfully leading and guiding us every step of the way towards God’s vision and purpose for the region through divine encounters, experiences and challenges.
The SEA region encompasses 5 mainland nations; Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Thailand and Vietnam; and 6 island nations; Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and Timor Leste.
SEA PRAYER COUNCIL’S VISION:
Malachi 1:11 – “My name will be great among the nations, from where the sun rises to where it sets. In every place incense and pure offerings will be brought to me, because my name will be great among the nations,” says the LORD Almighty.
Based on this verse, the vision of SEA Prayer Council is to make the Lord’s name great among the nations through the following objectives and strategies:-
Transformation of SEA nations and beyond through discipling, effective partnering in prayer breakthroughs founded on understanding the Law of Entanglement biblically correlated with, “So we, being many are one body of Christ and members of one another” (Romans 12:5).
The Law of Entanglement in quantum physics states that relationship is the defining characteristic of everything in space and time. Because of the pervasive nature of the entanglement of atomic particles, the relationship is independent of distance and requires no physical link. Everything and everyone is linked and we all affect each other.
- By building strong relationships among the SEA nations following Christ’s example of humility where He came not to be served, but to serve.
- By imitating Christ in revealing the heart of the Father.
- By the renewing of minds in the body of Christ for lasting transformation.
- Creating a core group of leadership
- Blessing and praying for Israel
- Natural farming projects
- Launching of the prayer academy
- Annual prayer consultation
- Leadership discipling